Story of Turkish Coffee
Turkish Coffee is one of kind coffee type that is unlike any other in the world. It has its own ways of being prepared, drinking style and occasions. The discovery of it is still uncertain to this day but it has made great contribution to the socialization of the society. Its discovery paved the way for coffee houses, which have become an important part of the Turkish culture. A place where people meet with their friends, have fun, and socialize.
Today, it is still a widely consumed drink in Turkey during friend meetings, if you have guests over and other occasions. It is suggested not to consume it as much as normal coffee because it is stronger and can have affects on the body, but it still provides benefits that people accept to this day.
- Turkish Coffee is known to boost energy, strengthen mental activities and help stay awake if consumed two cups a day. When consumed without sugar, it prevents weight and stomach diseases.
- It is said to prevent stress and depression.
- If consumed before sport activities, it helps burn fat faster.
- Due to the caffeine, it contains, Turkish coffee affects the nervous system, stimulates the heart and circulatory system.
- It strengthens memory against mental diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson’s, and depression.
Add an authentic option to your coffee habit and try Turkish coffee today! Choose from many options Baqqalia offers and taste the delicacies.
Labels: turkish coffee, blog
Return to List